Let us help you prepare an accurate return.
We specialize in personalized service for small business payroll.
We offer monthly or quarterly bookkeeping
If you wish to file your taxes with no out of pocket expense, we offer EPS services. EPS will take out our fee and forward the balance of your refund to a credit card or your bank account.
(an additional fee will apply)
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring your drivers license or picture id
- All W-2s (even the small ones) Employers have until Jan 31 to send them to you.
- 1095-A if you purchased your insurance through the marketplace
- Interest and dividend income
- Unemployment income
- $ $ Lottery or gambling winnings (and expenses)
- Stock, bond or mutual fund sales. We MUST have original cost & purchase date.
- SSA-1099 Social Security benefit statements
- Retirement income (1099-R)
- Change in marital status?
- Claiming Dependents? - Please bring social security cards
***(If eligible for EIC, then new regulations require us to have a copy in our files.)
We will ask more questions this year because of the Affordable Health Care Act (Obama care). If you signed up through the Federal exchange, then you should receive a form 1095-A. Please bring that with you.
- Mortgage interest statements for main home & second home
- Real estate taxes paid (actual amount paid in 2020, even prior year taxes paid late.)
- Charitable contributions (we MUST see the statements). If you donate household goods or clothing, YOU must list the fair market value.
- Did you buy a home, 2nd home or refinance? Bring in any information or statements.
- Childcare expenses (Must have provider's name, ID#, address & amount paid)
- Personal Property taxes paid (autos, boats, mobile homes, etc.)
- Medical expenses paid (must be above 10% of your adjusted gross income)
- College tuition & book expense. The college will issue a 1098-T and we HAVE to see that.
- Did you contribute to a VA 529 college savings plan? Bring that information with you.
- Do you have Long-term care insurance?
- Are you adopting a child?
Call the office if you are unsure about what to bring.
Click the Image below to prepare your taxes online